- “My name’s Luke. I’m 32 years old. I’m an alumnus of the University of Minnesota where I played hockey. Some would say I’m a player, but I can’t help it if the ladies love me. What am I supposed to do? Tell them no?” *snorts* “And deny them this?” *Moves hands up and down in front of his chest* “Nah? I can’t do that. They love me too much.”
What is your role in the story?
- “I’m the hero, of course.”
What is your favorite hobby?
- “I like to hang out with friends and spend time with my family. I try and workout at the gym five days a week. I enjoy going for dinner and drinks. And there is one other thing…” *scratches head* “Oh yeah. Sex. I like to have a lot of sex. Now that's my favorite hobby.”
What challenge are you trying to overcome?
- “I’m just trying to live life a good guy. See, everyone thinks I’m a player, but in reality I want to find someone special to spend my life with. Just because I’m not a saint doesn’t mean I don’t want the whole white picket fence thing.”
If you could make one wish, what would you wish for?
- “World peace. Just kidding. I would wish that people would look below the surface and not judge me based on their assumptions.”
Author: R.L Kenderson
Genre: Contemporary Romance
He’s a player. She’s too smart to let him in her pants. Until a night of drunken sex has her kicking herself and vowing she’ll never let it happen again. Or will she?
Elise Phillips returns home due to her father’s illness and doesn’t expect to run into an old acquaintance from college. Luke was a player back then and seems to be a player now, and Elise had always prided herself on not being another notch on his bedpost. But when a few rounds of pool and a couple of shots lead to one night of hot sex, Elise knows that it can never happen again.
Luke Long has always thought of Elise as the pretty girl that was friends with his roommate’s girlfriend, but now she’s all grown up. When their night of passion rocks Luke’s world he knows he must have her again.
The two enter a friends-with-benefits relationship with the agreement that they’re just going to have fun. But when Elise sees a side of Luke she didn’t know existed, she finds herself falling in love, without realizing there’s a side to her that could ruin it all.
Dirty is the first contemporary romance from paranormal romance author R.L. Kenderson. If you like laughing out loud, sexy book boyfriends, playful couples, and dirty, dirty sex, then you’ll love this fun contemporary romance.
Get your copy of Dirty and start falling in love today!
R.L. Kenderson is two best friends writing under one name. Renae has always loved reading and in third grade wrote her first poem where she learned she might have a knack for this writing thing. Lara remembers sneaking her grandmother’s Harlequin novels when she was probably too young to be reading them, and since then she knew she wanted to write her own.
When they met in college, they bonded over their love of reading and the TV show Charmed. What really spiced up their friendship was when Lara introduced Renae to romance novels. When they discovered their first vampire romance, they knew there would always be a special place in their hearts for paranormal romance. After being unable to find certain storylines and characteristics they wanted to read about in the hundreds of books they consumed, they decided to write their own.
They both live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area where they’re a sonographer/stay-at-home mom/wife and pharmacist/mother by day and a sexy author by night. You can find them at http://www.rlkenderson.com, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, and Goodreads. Or you can email them at email@example.com. They always love hearing from their readers.
Barnes & Noble